Đề cương tiếng Anh 12 giữa học kì 1 có đáp án
Đề kiểm tra giữa kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 12 có đáp án
A. brought up
B. come up
C. brought out
D. come out
C. have been
D. had been
A. is trying
B. was trying
C. has been trying
D. would be trying
A. always leaves
B. always left
C. has always left
D. had always left
B. going to come
D. are coming
C. will see
D. am seeing
A. I’m going to read it for you
B. I will read it for you
C. I have read it for you
D. I will be reading it for you
A. talked – went
B. were talking – was going
C. were talking -went
D. talked – was going
A. will be finishing
B. will have finished
C. have finished
D. had finished
22. Catherine rejected many suitable men before settling on Tom.
A. said no to
24. In English, the subject precedes the verb.
A. comes first
B. comes before
C. be in front
D. comes after
28. The minister was obliged to report at least once every six months.
B. had to
D was compulsory
29. He sacrificed a promising career to look after his handicapped daughter.
B. threw away
C. gave up
D. let it go
30. The tall conical roof is open at the top, so that a circle of sunlight shines down into the pool.
A. shaped like a cone
B. having the shape of a rectangle
C. shaped like a square
A. has been stopped
B. has stopped
B. has been stopping
D. has stopped
A. would have been
B. must be
C. had to be
A. came into force
B. were put into being
C. came true
D. were put into force
A. had never expected
B. has never expected
C. never expects
D. will never expect
36. “I am going to your house”, he said to me.
A. He said to me he is going to your house.
B. He told me he was going to your house.
C. He told me he was going to my house.
D. He told me he is going to your house.
37. “I will take you to my house.”, he said to Mary.
A. He told Mary he will take her to my house.
B. He told to Mary he would take her to his house.
C. He told to Mary he would take you to my house.
D. He told Mary he would take her to his house.
38. “Are you sorry for what you did?”, the mother said to her son.
A. The mother told her son if you were sorry for what you had done.
B. The mother asked her son if he was sorry for what you had done.
C. The mother asked her son if he was sorry for what he had done.
D. The mother asked her son if he was sorry for what he did.
39. “Do you want to buy any second-hand books?”, she asked me.
A. She asked me if did you want to buy any second-hand books.
B. She asked me if you wanted to buy any second-hand books.
C. She asked me whether he wanted to buy any second-hand books.
D. She asked me whether I wanted to buy any second-hand books.
40. “We can go to the airport by taxi.”, they said.
A. They said they could go to the airport by taxi.
B. They said they can go to the airport by taxi.
C. They said we can go to the airport by taxi.
D. They said we could go to the airport by taxi.
Mời quý thầy cô, các bậc phụ huynh tham gia nhóm Facebook: Tài liệu ôn tập lớp 12 để tham khảo chi tiết các tài liệu học tập lớp 12 các môn năm 2020 – 2021.