Ôn thi học kì 2 lớp 7 môn Tiếng Anh có hướng dẫn chi tiết
Second Semester Speaking Topics for Grade 7
Part I. Introduce about yourself.
Good morning/afternoon, my dear teachers.
My name is ……………………………………… I am …………… years old and I am a student in class ………………………. in Dich Vong Hau Secondary School. I am very sociable, humorous and helpful. My topic is number 1, talk about………………………………………. Now I would like to start my topic.
(sociable= outgoing: hòa đồng, humorous: vui tính, helpful: hay giúp ích, reserved=shy: e thẹn, active: năng động, careful: cẩn thận,…..)
Part 2. Talking about the given topic.
Unit 7 TRAFFIC
1. What should you do to have traffic safety?
There are some rules about road safety. It very important to obey these rules when you use the road. We should:
– Always look carefully where you go
– Use the pavement or footpath
– Walk across the street at the zebra crossing
– Wait for the traffic light to turn green before you cross the street.
– Always fasten your seatbelt when you drive
– Don’t drive if you feel tired or after you drink alcohol
– Strictly obey traffic signals
– Always wear a helmet when you ride a motorbike or electric bike
– Give a signals before you turn left or right
Always keep both hand on the handle bar
2. When you are a road user, what should you NOT do?
We shouldn’t talk and laugh loudly, look back, go in a red light…
3. Should one drive after drinking alcohol? Why or why not?
No, he/ she shouldn’t. Because it is very dangerous. He/ she may cause an accident
4. Why should pedestrians wear light coloured clothes in the dark?
– Because the other road users can see them clearly and avoid crashing into them.
5. How do you go to school every day? 6. How far is it from your house to school?
Unit 8: FILMS
1. Do you like films? Yes, I enjoy watching films. When I want to relax, or have some fun, I like to watch movie. 2. What kind of films do you like best?
My favorite kinds of films are action films, cartoon films, ………….
3. How often do you watch films? ………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 4. Do you prefer to watch films in the cinema or at home? * I prefer to watch films at home, because the I can choose any movie I want to watch and I can pause it if I need to go get something.5. Can you talk about your favourite film? * I prefer to watch movies at the cinema, because then I get to see the movie on a big screen, with a better sound system. I think it makes the movie more impressive, you know.
My favorite movie is cartoon “Tom and Jerry”. Tom is a cat with blue and white color. He keeps the house for a normal family and has a very free life. His job is chasing Jerry day by day. Jerry is a brown house mouse. He usually lives in the deep cave behind the wall. Although they hate each other so much and always find ways to hurt opponent but when Tom or Jerry falls into really dangerous situations, then both become another savior (vi cuu tinh). The film is an endless confrontation between Tom and Jerry, bring plenty of laughter for the audiences. I love this film because when I watch it I feel very glad, feeling like returned to childhood.
UNIT 9 FESTIVALS
Talk about the festival you know
TET HOLIDAY FLOWER FESTIVAL
Thanksgiving (also called Turkey Day) is a seasonal holiday held annually to give thanks to God for successful harvests. Thanksgiving is traditionally celebrated with a feast among family and friends. Not only adults but children take part in the food preparation.
Traditional foods are turkey, gravy, sweet potatoes, cornbread, potatoes, and cranberry sauce. After the feast people often do some other activities. Some like to go for a walk. Some take naps. Others play board or card games together.. They volunteer to cook and serve food to homeless people, spend time with sick people in hospitals or help a needy family.
What should we do to save energy?
I used to attend the Tet holiday flower festival . It’s called Nguyen Hue Flower street festival. It is held in Nguyen Hue street in district 1, HCM city. It takes place every Tet Holiday for 1 week. It is celebrated by HCM People’s committee . They display and decorate the street with many kinds of flowers and lights. Many people come there to enjoy the beautiful flowers and take pictures.
Unit 10 SOURCES OF ENERGY
What means of transport will people travel in the future?
Nowadays, energy is being run out more and more. We need to save energy because nobody of us can lives without energy. We have many ways to save energy in our home. One of those ways is using electricity, water and gas economically, we should turn off the light in room when we go out or in unnecessary situations, avoid wasting water, shut the kitchen stove when stop cooking. Besides, we should use the low light bulbs. We also can use public transport more often
Talk about the problems of overpopulation and offer solution
Unit 11 TRAVELLING IN THE FUTURE
It is Solar-energy plane. It looks like a normal plane but it has the solar panel on the wings. The panel will catch the sun shine and create the electricity for the plane. It may be a great invention helping to create the energy and protect environment.It is flying car. It’s a kind of driverless car and airplane. It has many benefits. With its automated system, the car can avoid traffic. It drives at 300 kph. It has SSS, it’s a sky safety system, it will stop everyone from crashing and it will help them avoid traffic jam. It has four seats, so your family or friends can join the ride.It’s a flying motorbike. It looks like a normal motorbike, but it can fly without wings, it will use electricity transferred from solar energy. It can travel fast and work well in bad weather. I think it will be very useful and popular in the future.
Overpopulation can lead to :
– Overcrowding and poor quality housing in many large cities.
– too many vehicles cause air pollution and noise
– lack of employment, poverty, people have to live in slums, so they get a lot of disease
– and overpopulation can create the homeless and hunger
The Government Should
– rising crime rate as poor living conditions
– there is not always enough food and malnutrition, not enough fresh and clean water, not enough school for children
– provide essential housing and healthcare for people
– Raise an awareness of the problems of overpopulation.
– Carry out population education program/family planning programs.
– Create more jobs by building more factories in rural areas