--- Bài mới hơn ---Bảng Học Phí Gia Sư Dạy Kèm Tại Nhà 2022 Tphcm
Bảng Giá Học Phí Thuê Gia Sư Tại Nhà Hà Nội
Bảng Giá Tham Khảo 2022
Tiếng Anh Dành Cho Trẻ Em Tại Hà Nội Theo Phương Pháp Chủ Động
Quy Định Và Hình Thức Thanh Toán
1. Types of Family – Các loại Gia đình
– family – a group of people who are related to each other: gia đình
Ví dụ: Mohit was very nervous when he met his girlfriend’s family for the first time.
– immediate family – your closest relations, such as your parents, children, husband or wife: gia đình ruột thịt (bao gồm ba, mẹ & anh chị em ruột)
Ví dụ: My immediate family are my dad, mum and two sisters.
– nuclear family – parents and their children: gia đình hạt nhân (gồm có bố mẹ và con cái)
Ví dụ: The average nuclear family in the US is made up of parents and two children.
– extended family – a family unit that includes grandmothers, grandfathers, aunts, and uncles, etc. in addition to parents and children: gia đình mở rộng (bao gồm ông bà, cô chú bác, cậu, mợ… )
Ví dụ: I have a large extended family with many nieces, nephews and cousins.
– dysfunctional family – a family that is not behaving or working normally, where there is conflict, misbehaviour, etc.: gia đình không êm ấm (các thành viên trong gia đình không yêu thương nhau, hay tranh chấp, cãi vã…)
Ví dụ: Cynthia came from a dysfunctional family and could often be seen wandering the street on her own when she was young.
2. Family Members – Các thành viên trong gia đình
– to be related to – to belong to the same family as: có quan hệ họ hàng
Ví dụ: I’m related to many people in my village as my family has lived here for generations.
– a relative – someone who is part of your family: người thân trong họ hàng
Ví dụ: We are going to visit relatives who live on the coast for our holiday this year.
– blood relative – someone you are related to through birth rather than marriage: có quan hệ ruột thịt
Ví dụ: Aunty Sylvia is my blood relative but Uncle George, her husband, is only related to me by marriage.
– distant relative – generally, a relative who is a third cousin or greater, or a great aunt or uncle, especially when you have little or no involvement with him or her: họ hàng xa
Ví dụ: A member of my family died last week but they were a distant relative and I didn’t know them very well.
– next of kin – the person or group of people you are most closely related to: thân nhân gần nhất
Ví dụ: When you apply for a passport, you have to name your next of kin in case there is an emergency while you are away travelling.
– descendants – a person who is related to you and who lives after you, such as your child or grandchild, and all future generations: con cháu
– ancestors – family members from past generations: tổ tiên
Ví dụ: I’m writing my autobiography so that my descendants will know what life was like for one of their ancestors.
-household – all the people who live in one house: hộ gia đình
Ví dụ: There are now only three people in my household as my older brother has gone away to university.
3. Immediate family – Gia đình ruột thịt
– father – a man in relation to his child or children: bố
–mother – a woman in relation to her child or children: mẹ
– parent – father or mother: bố mẹ
– husband – the male partner in a marriage; a married man: chồng
– wife – the female partner in a marriage; a married woman: vợ
– spouse – a husband or wife: vợ/chồng
– son – a person’s boy child: con trai
– daughter – a person’s girl child: con gái
– big brother / older brother (or sister) – older than you: anh trai (chị gái)
– little sister / younger sister (or brother) – younger than you: em gái (em trai)
– sibling – a brother or sister: anh chị em
Ví dụ: I have three siblings, two brothers and a sister.
– twin – either of two children born to the same mother on the same occasion: sinh đôi
Ví dụ: My sister has just given birth to twins, a boy and a girl.
– identical twins – twins who look exactly the same: cặp song sinh giống hệt nhau
Ví dụ: I have an identical twin brother and even our parents find it difficult to tell us apart.
– an only child – a child who doesn’t have any brothers or sisters: con một
Ví dụ: It can be lonely being an only child as you don’t have siblings to play with.
4. Extended family – Gia đình mở rộng
-uncle – the brother of your mother or father: chú/bác
– aunt – the sister of your mother or father: cô/dì
– nephew – the male child of your brother or sister: cháu trai
– niece – the female child of your brother or sister: cháu gái
– cousin – a child of your uncle or aunt: anh chị em họ
– grandparents – the parents of your parents: ông bà
– grandfather – the father of your mother or father: ông
– grandmother – the mother of your father or mother: bà
– grandchildren – the children of your children: cháu
– grandson – the son of your son or daughter: cháu trai
– granddaughter – the daughter of your son or daughter: cháu gái
5. In-laws – Gia đình thông gia
– in-laws – the relatives of your husband or wife: gia đình thông gia
Ví dụ: When we were first married, we couldn’t afford a place of our own so lived with the in-laws.
– mother-in-law – mother of your spouse: mẹ chồng
Ví dụ: Many people don’t get on with their mother-in-law but mine is really nice.
– father-in-law – father of your spouse: bố chồng
Ví dụ: My father-in-law offered me a job in the family business so he is also my boss.
– son-in-law – the husband of your daughter: con rể
Ví dụ: I didn’t like Amir when I first met him but he’s a great son-in-law and helps me out whenever I need it.
– daughter-in-law – the wife of your son: con dâu
Ví dụ: We are very happy that our son has decided to marry Zehra and look forward to her becoming our daughter-in-law.
– brother-in-law – the husband of your sister: anh rể
Ví dụ: My brother-in-law is lazy and not a very good husband to my sister.
– sister-in-law – the wife of your brother: chị dâu
Ví dụ: I often help my sister-in-law to look after my baby niece.
6. Stepfamilies – Gia đình có cha hoặc mẹ kế
– stepmother – the wife of your father, but not your biological mother: mẹ kế
– stepfather – the husband of your mother, but not your biological father: cha dượng
– stepson – the son of your new wife or husband, but not your biological son: con trai riêng của vợ hoặc chồng
– stepdaughter – the daughter of your new wife or husband, but not your biological daughter: con gái riêng của vợ hoặc chồng
– stepsister – the daughter of your stepmother or stepfather: con gái của mẹ kế/cha dượng
– stepbrother – the son of your stepmother or stepfather: con trai của mẹ kế/cha dượng
– half-brother – a brother you have only one parent in common with: anh (em) trai cùng cha khác mẹ/cùng mẹ khác cha
– half-sister – a sister you have only one parent in common with: chị (em) gái cùng cha khác mẹ/cùng mẹ khác cha
7. Parenting – Nuôi dạy con
– motherhood – the state of being a mother: làm mẹ
Ví dụ: I’d like to have children one day but I’m not ready for motherhood yet.
– fatherhood – the state of being a father: làm cha
Ví dụ: Sakda is taking the responsibilities of fatherhood seriously and now only goes out drinking with his friends once a month.
– to start a family – to have children: có con
Ví dụ: Billy and I are planning to start a family as soon as we get married.
– to give birth – to have a baby: sinh con
Ví dụ: It was a special moment in Cesar’s life when he saw his wife giving birth to their first child.
– offspring – a person’s child or children: con cái
Ví dụ: My two sisters are coming over later with their offspring so the house is going to be very noisy.
– family man – a man who enjoys being at home with his wife and children: người đàn ông của gia đình
Ví dụ: Deepak used to love partying but now that he has kids he’s become a real family man.
Ví dụ: My husband and I enjoy doing lots of activities with our children and we all have a great family life together.
– to raise (a child) – to take care of a child until they become an adult: nuôi một đứa trẻ
Ví dụ: It’s a big responsibility raising children but I love being a parent.
– to bring up (a child) – to raise a child: nuôi một đứa trẻ
Ví dụ: When Jae-min’s husband died, she was left to bring up the children on her own.
– upbringing – the way in which you are treated and educated when young, especially by your parents: sự nuôi dưỡng, dạy dỗ
Ví dụ: I was fortunate to have a good upbringing but not all children have caring parents who look after them well and teach them the right way to behave.
– to support (a family) – to have enough money to be able to look after a family: hỗ trợ gia đình
Ví dụ: Egor earned very low wages and had to work two jobs to support his family.
– breadwinner – the member of a family who earns most of the money that the family needs: trụ cột gia đình
Ví dụ: In many countries, men are expected to be the breadwinner in a family.
– dependant – someone who depends on you for financial support, such as a child or family member who does not work: người phụ thuộc
Ví dụ: I’m working hard to get a promotion and earn more money now that I’m a husband and a father and have dependants who rely on me.
– to adopt – to legally take another person’s child into your own family and take care of them as your own child: nhận nuôi
Ví dụ: Paul and Siri were unable to have children of their own and decided to adopt a baby.
– to foster – to take care of someone else’s child, usually for a limited time, without becoming the child’s legal parent: chăm sóc một đứa trẻ, thường trong một thời gian nhất định, mà không trở thành cha mẹ hợp pháp của con
Ví dụ: Even though I’m an only child, I always had other boy’s and girl’s to play with when I was growing up as mum and dad often used to foster other children.
– over-protective parents – a parent who protect their child too much: cha mẹ kiểm soát con quá đà
Ví dụ: Overprotective parents can pvent their children from building confidence and independence.
– spoilt child – a child who shows bad behaviour because they have been allowed to do or have anything they want: đứa trẻ hư
Ví dụ: I don’t like playing with the girl next door because she’s a spoilt child and gets in a temper if I don’t let her win all the games.
– single parent – a person bringing up a child or children without a partner: cha/mẹ đơn thân
Ví dụ: My sister is a single parent now that her husband has left her.
– stay at home parent / stay at home mum – a parent who stays at home to take care of their children rather than going out to work: cha/mẹ không đi làm mà ở nhà chăm con
Ví dụ: These days, it’s far more usual for men to be a stay-at-home parent than when I was young when it was always the mother who looked after the kids.
– to look after – to take care of: chăm sóc
Ví dụ: I’m going to look after my daughter’s children on Saturday while she has a day out with her friends.
– childcare – the care of children, especially by a crèche, nursery or childminder while parents are working: Chăm sóc trẻ em
Ví dụ: Childcare is a big problem for many working parents and they are lucky if their own parents can help out.
– strict – strongly limiting someone’s freedom to behave as they wish, or likely to severely punish someone if they do not obey: nghiêm khắc
Ví dụ: My parents are very strict with me and I have to finish all my homework before I’m allowed to play or watch TV.
– authoritarian – demanding that people obey completely and refusing to allow them the freedom to act as they wish: độc đoán
Ví dụ: My father was very authoritarian when I was growing up and I was terrified of him.
--- Bài cũ hơn ---Trung Tâm Anh Ngữ Res Học Phí Bao Nhiêu Cho Các Khóa Học?
Cách Dùng Razkids Để Học Tiếng Pháp Một Cách Hiệu Quả
Tuyển Sinh Trung Cấp Tiếng Anh,lớp Học Trung Cấp Tiếng Anh 1 Năm
Top 4 Trường Đào Tạo Trung Cấp Ngành Ngôn Ngữ Anh
Xét Tuyển Hệ Đào Tạo Trung Cấp Tiếng Anh Năm 2022