2. He is very intelligent . He can do these exercises . ( enough to )
3. She is very busy . She has no time to go with him . ( too to)
4. She is clever. She can do everything by herself. (enough)
5. They are very strong. They can do all day.( enough )
6. The water is very hot. I cant drink. (too)
7. This exercise is very difficult. They cant do it. (too)
8. Ba is very short. He cant reach that book. (too)
A. chúng tôi is 37 years old. He’s married and he’s got two children, a boy anda girl. He’s an English teacher at Quoc Hoc High School. He’s very tallbut rather slim. He loves his career and his students.B. Ms. Loan is 25 years of age. She’s still single, but she’s got a boyfriend.She works at the Provincial Post Office of Thua Thien Hue. She’s tall andpretty. Her hair is black and soft. She likes wearing “ao dai”. She is ahard-working clerk.Questions.1. How old is Mr. Bao? 2. What does he do? 3. What’s her job? 4. Where does he work? 5. Where is her office? 6. Is she a hard-working clerk? 7. What is she like? XI- Rewrite the sentences, using “ENOUGH”:1. We have a lot of sandwiches. We can have them for lunch.
2. You’re 14 years old. You can’t drive a car.
3. She is a good student. She will be able to pass this exam.
GV: §ç Xu©n Hµ- Trêng THCS H¬ng L©m – HiƯp Hoµ – B¾c Giang 7Giáo án dạy phụ đạo Tiếng Anh 8 HKI năm học 2013 – 2014.4. He does his work well. He can get promotion.
5. This bag is very small. It can’t carry everything.
6. Ba is tall. He can play volleyball.
7. Lan is intelligent. She can do that test.
8. His parents are very rich. They can buy a new car.
9. Phong and Thu aren’t tall. They can’t play basketball.
10. Tam is old. He can ride a motorbike.
11. Phu is very strong. He can carry those heavy bags.
12. We are thirsty . We can drink a lot of water.
13. The children are tired. They go to bed early.
14. He is hungry. He eats three loaves of bread.
15. Hoa is skillful. She can make her own handkerchief.
Ngày học: ……………… …….Buổi 3UNIT 2: MAKING ARRANGEMENTS*NGỮ PHÁP CẦN GHI NHỚ:GV: §ç Xu©n Hµ- Trêng THCS H¬ng L©m – HiÖp Hoµ – B¾c Giang 8Giáo án dạy phụ đạo Tiếng Anh 8 HKI năm học 2013 – 2014.1- Be going to + V-nd:*C”ng thøc: (+) S + am/ is/ are +going to + V nd (-) S + am/ is/ are + not + going to + V-nd (?) Am/ Is/ Are + S + going to + V-nd ? – Yes, S + tobe. – No, S + tobe + not.*C¸ch dïng:-DiƠn t¶ hµnh ®éng ch¾c ch¾n sÏ x¶y ra hc dù ®Þnh hay kÕ ho¹ch ®· v¹ch s½n trong t¬nglai.Ex: I am going to play tennis this afternoon.*C¸c tõ ®i kÌm: tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, in the future.2- Adverbs of place: Chúng ta sử dụng trạng từ chỉ địa điểm để chỉ vị trí của người hoặcvật.here : ở đâythere : ở đằng kiaoutside : ở bên ngoài, ở phía ngoàiinside : ở bên trongupstairs : ở trên lầudownstairs : ở dưới lầuVí dụ: – He’s here.– She’s there.– They’re upstairs.– Ngồi ra còn có cá từ: in, on, at, behind, in front of, to the left of, to the right of, on theright, on the left.For example* We are sitting in the room.* She stays at home* The book is on the desk.* She stands behind me* Put the chairs in front of the board.* Grow flowers to the left of the house.* Keep standing on the right.I- Choose the word which has the underlined part is pronounced differently from the others:
the key words to write meaningful sentences with BE GOING
2. How old is she?
3. When will Nhan have to take part in a new play?
4. What did she have to wear in another play last year?
5. Does she like to talk about her age?
XI. Read the passage and answer the following questions:We moved into our new house on a warm September day. It was not really a new house. Itwas a hundred and four years old, but it was new to us. The house had running water, gas andelectricity but for some reasons, there was no electricity light in the kitchen. It was some thingquite unexpected: a house with electricity but without a kitchen light. It was quite puzzlingbecause our kitchen was a large room, perhaps the largest in the house.1. When did they move into their new house?