--- Bài mới hơn ---
Đề thi thử học sinh giỏi Tiếng Anh lớp 11 có đáp án
ĐỀ CƯƠNG ÔN THI HỌC SINH GIỎI MÔN TIẾNG ANH
Mời thầy cô và các bạn tham khảo Đề cương ôn thi học sinh giỏi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 để biết được những kiến thức Tiếng Anh, các dạng bài cần phải thực hành và ôn tập để chuẩn bị cho kỳ thi học sinh giỏi sắp tới.
Đề thi học sinh giỏi trại hè Hùng Vương lần thứ XI năm 2022 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 Đề thi học sinh giỏi cấp trường môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 THPT Lý Thái Tổ, Bắc Ninh năm 2014 Đề thi học sinh giỏi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 11 trường THPT Triệu Sơn 4, Thanh Hóa năm 2022
(DÀNH CHO HỌC SINH THPT KHÔNG CHUYÊN) I: LISTENING Section 1. Complete the form below. Write ONE WORD AND/ OR A NUMBER for each answer. Complete the table below. Write ONE WORD AND/ OR A NUMBER for each answer.
Which two facilities in the district of Devon Close are open to the public at the moment?
Section 2. Choose the correct answer LATIN AMERICAN STUDIES
1. Paul decided to get work experience in South America because he wanted
A. to teach English there B. to improve his Spanish
C. to learn about Latin American life D. to improve his English
2. What project work did Paul originally intend to get involved in?
A. construction B. agriculture
C. tourism D. architecture
3. Why did Paul change from one project to another?
A. his first job was not well organized B. he found doing the routine work very boring
C. the work was too physically demanding D. his first job was boring
4. In the village community, he learnt how important it was to
A. respect family life B. develop trust
C. use money wisely D. spend time with neighbors
5. What does Paul say about his project manager?
A. he let Paul do most of the work B. his plans were too ambitious
C. he was very supportive of Paul D. he was too ambitious
PART II. PHONETICS I. Pick out the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from those of the other words. II. Choose the word whose stress pattern is differently from those of the other words.
1. A. amphibian B. champagne C. cathedral D. creature
2. A. accommodation B. antibiotic C. counterclockwise D. deforestation
3. A. consciousness B. ecotourism C. biosphere D. confirm
4. A. architectural B. cosmopolitan C. appciative D. archeologist
5. A. consolidate B. context C. conference D. confidence
A. her permanent residence was
B. where her permanent residence
C. permanent residence for her
D. her permanent residence
A. can be robots B. robots can be
C. can robots D. can robots that are
A. Why dinosaurs having become extinct
B. Why dinosaurs became extinct
C. Did dinosaurs become extinct
D. Dinosaurs became extinct
A. while B. until C. on D. when
A. containing B. in which containing
C. contains D. that contain
A. to be part B. which was part
C. was part D part
A. the so much better B. the better so much
C. so much the better D. so the much better
A. Otherwise B. therefore
C. immediately D. nevertheless
A. brought on B. coming about
C. taken up D. put through
II. Each sentence below contains 1 mistake. IDENTIFY the mistakes and WRITE THEIR CORRECT FORMS.
1. Had the committee members considered the alternatives more carefully, they would have realized that the second was superior than the first:
2. Malnutrition is a major cause of death in those countries where the cultivation of rice have been impeded by recurrent drought.
3. Because the residents had worked so diligent to renovate the old building, the manager had a party.
4. John’s wisdom teeth were troubling him, so he went to a dental surgeon to see about having them pull.
5. Time spends very slowly when you are waiting for a bus to arrive
6. Judy decided to wait until after she had taken her exams before having her wisdom teeth pull.
7. Hardly the plane had landed when Adam realized that he had left the file that he needed at his office.
8. When she was asked for her opinion on the course, she said it had been a waist of time.
9. I try to remember your name but I am afraid I cannot remember it.
10. I’d pfer to do it on myself because other people make me nervous.
PART IV. READING
I. Read the text & decide which word best fits each space by choosing A, B, C or D.
Action scenes in films
1. A. remarked B. known C. referred D. named
2. A. Everyone B. Someone C. Anyone D. No one
3. A. detailed B. plain C. straight D. pcise
4. A. period B. minute C. part D. stage
5. A. led B. taken C. drawn D. called
6. A. over B. against C. through D. across
7. A. interests B. needs C. purposes D. regards
8. A. work B. get C. put D. stand
9. A. connected B. arranged C. involved D. affected
10. A. limits B. ends C. frontiers D. borders
--- Bài cũ hơn ---